UpdatedTuesday January 10, 2017 byMichael Chase-Salerno.
The general schedule for registration is:
- League registration opens on 12/1 and closes on 1/31.
- Late registration, with a late fee, begins on 2/1.No playups allowed during late registration.
- Late registration for non-draft leagues (Rookie Baseball & Softball) ends on 2/28.
- Late registration for TeeBall and BuddyBall end on 5/30.
- Note that this is after the season has started.
- Registrations after 2/28 may not have uniforms for opening day.
- The end date for draft league late registration varies in order to accommodate the drafts.
- Typically it will be mid February.
- All leagues except TeeBall will have a waitlist for registrations after the deadline.
- Being on the waitlist does not guarantee a spot.
- Available spots will be filled from the waitlist as possible.
- Winter clinic registration opens on 12/1 and closes on 1/16.