Updated Tuesday December 1, 2015 by Michael Chase-Salerno.
- Registration opens on 12/1.
- For scholarship or special needs information, please send an e mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration is for both New Paltz Baseball and New Paltz Softball.
- Please note the different age cutoff dates for Baseball and Softball.
- You must be a resident of the New Paltz School District to register.
- Multiple player (sibling) discounts are available as in past years. Please register your children consecutively and the discount will automatically apply. It must be done in a single checkout to apply, so make sure all the registrations are in your cart.
- If you want to be on a specific team, with a specific teammate, or have a specific coach, please note that on your registration.
- If you order the wrong size shirt, you will be responsible for the cost of any replacement shirt you request, we cannot guarantee a replacement before the season starts.
- Refunds: If a player withdraws from a session after uniforms have been ordered, then a $35 fee will be accessed to cover the cost of the uniform. If the uniforms have not been ordered, then a $5 processing fee will be assessed.
- Questions about Baseball registration should be directed to email@example.com
- Questions about Softball registration should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to register for any clinics you must be a registered NPBSA participant. If you ARE NOT Registered for the upcoming NPBSA Season your Clinic Registration is subject to denial.
- If the age appropriate clinic is full, you may register to be on the wait list. Entrance from the wait list will be based on available space.
- Participation in the Majors or Babe Ruth division does not mean that your child cannot play Modified Ball at school. Dual participation under Babe Ruth rules is encouraged in this instance.
- Playing in a division that your child is not age Appropriate for:
- In order to “Play Up” your child must be within one year of the required age for the division they wish to play in, and they must attend the player evaluation for that division.
- Evaluations will be announced in advance. There will be no exceptions to attending the evaluation. If your child does not attend for whatever reason they will not move up.
- Players who opt to attend the evaluation to play down may not pitch down.
- You will be notified of the results of the evaluation. If you disagree with the decision, you may appeal to the Registration Committee.
- If you are interested in coaching or volunteering in any way, please use the registration link and register yourself in the divisions you would like to coach.
- You must register to coach.
- Do not rely on saying you want to coach in your child’s registration form.
- If you do not register, you will not be contacted to coach.
- Babe Ruth Inc. requires coaches to be certified through their Cal Ripken training program that can be accessed at www.baberuthcoaching.org.